PyEximon - Exim Monitor/Manager
PyEximon is a GNOME monitor/manager for the popular unix Mail Transfer Agent, Exim.
click to enlarge
It's written entirely in Python and will run anywhere that Exim will.
PyEximon is currently at release 1.0.0. It's features include:
PyEximon depends on the following packages:
You can see the freshmeat PyEximon page here
- Human Interface Guidelines compliant GNOME GUI
- Real-time scrolling status graphs for incoming and outgoing messages and queue size
- Colored, real-time log browsing
- Interactive message lists, supporting multiple selections
- Graphical interface to common message actions like:
- View Body/Headers/Log, etc
Or alternatively you can see the project's releases at SourceForge by clicking here.
Or you can download PyEximon directly:
If that doesn't answer your questions then e-mail me, Moe Aboulkheir